2018 Sponsorship opportunities
The Awards have been developed in partnership between Harlow Council and Phoenix Resource Centre, both not-for-profit organisations. To support the development of the Awards and ensure the continued success we are looking for sponsorship partners.
In 2017, the 1st Annual Town Centre Awards was a great success directly engaging with over 1,000 members of the public through nominations and voting as well as hosting the awards ceremony attending by over 100 businesses, organisations their employees and families. The promotional reach that the awards had in it's first year was astounding and provides momentum to build on for the 2018 Awards.
If you are interested in sponsoring an Award please contact: email@example.com
Sponsoring an award will provide the opportunity for your organisation to demonstrate their commitment to the town and the town centre, gain publicity and positive branding with your logo and details on all relevant marketing and the awards themselves. Specifically sponsorship costs just £500 per award and in return you will:
- Have your name engraved on the award (Employee of the Year Sponsored by Your Name Here);
- Have your name and logo on all relevant publicity and marketing materials in promoting the awards;
- Have your name, logo and a short description in the awards brochure;
- Be given a special 'Harlow Town Centre Awards 2018 Sponsor' badge to use on your own materials;
- Receive two free tickets to the Awards Ceremony on Wednesday 20th June 2018;
- Have the opportunity to promote your organisation with a stand at the Awards Ceremony (stands will only be available for sponsors);
- Be part of the judging panel* and
- Present the award to the winner at the Awards Ceremony.
You can see a list of the Awards available for sponsorship on the Awards page.
*Specific awards only
2017 Awards Ceremony Photo Gallery