Flirt is now able to offer clients an even wider range of services so clients are able to come to Flirt for everything rather than having to use different agencies for the one job. The team can provide everything from models, makeup artists, photography, studio space and PR for your product / business – you name it Flirt does it and all at very reasonable prices.
We aim to combine business networking with items of interest to local business.
The Chamber aims:
- to be the prime influential group for the Harlow business community.
- to identify matters of common interest, secure a consensus of approach, and promote these views to appropriate bodies to ensure success.
- to encourage training and education in the interest of employment.
- to provide for the interchange of information and opinions between members.
As a College we pride ourselves on the progress our students make and on the career opportunities we provide.
Harlow College is in the top 1% of colleges for vocational and academic progress. This means our students perform better than students studying at 6th form or colleges elsewhere.
We have some fantastic links with industry that give our students a head start on the careers ladder, these include:
- Employer sponsored and Apprenticeship programmes with Stansted Airport, the Harlow Group, Smiths Aerospace (Harlow) and BTL Precision
- Progression opportunities for Higher Apprenticeships and Degrees with GlaxoSmithKline, Anglia Ruskin University and the University Centre Harlow
- Supported internships and links to work for our students with learning disabilities
- Industry standard resources, including salons, restaurants, broadcast facilities, a theatre, recording and multimedia studios, Category C Biohazard Science labs, Healthcare mobility suite and a new purpose built £11million Harlow Advanced Manufacturing & Engineering Centre (HAMEC)
Mosaic Recruitment was established in 2011 as a specialist Permanent Recruiter who source exceptional candidates seeking permanent career opportunities within Hertford, Essex and Cambridgeshire. In the five years we have been established, we have built an enviable reputation and have gained a proven track record, for offering an effective and consultative service, to both candidates and clients. We believe that our success has been achieved by utilising our extensive experience to create the ‘Perfect Match’ between employers and employees. Our sincerity and commitment to professionalism, underpins all of our business relationships and has made us the agency of choice for a diverse range of businesses, who are seeking talented individuals.
O-I is the world's largest glass container manufacturer and preferred partner for many of the world's leading food and beverage brands. The company employs more than 27,000 people at 79 plants in 23 countries supplying safe, sustainable, pure, iconic, brand-building glass packaging to a growing global marketplace.
Tiw Combat Academy is a MMA training facility that believes if you’re at the academy then you should be training, sparing, fighting and I will personally be making sure that this happens throughout the day, every day. The day Tuesday derives from the God of War ‘Tiw’ – therefore on Tiw days at the academy we pay our respects and homage by dedicating this day to pure combat only.
An on-line newspaper covering every aspect of life in the town and beyond. Our main aim is to celebrate the good news and the hundreds of activities, groups and initiatives that thrive in Harlow however we also aim to scrutinise, question and challenge where appropriate. Never naive nor cynical but a balanced healthy scepticism.